- Released November 2017
- What isn’t there to love about New Mexico?
- An introduction to methane: problems & solutions
- The need for state-level solutions
PREMIERE & FORUM
The Lensic, Santa Fe
- Released February 2018
- The history of oil & gas development in New Mexico
- Differentiating between the San Juan & Permian basins
- How are we “booming” in one basin and “busting” in another?
Breaking the Boom and Bust Cycle
- Released April 2018
- How energy development exacerbates climate change
- Climate impacts to our water, land and culture
- What are the opportunities to address climate change and be a good neighbor in the Four Corners?
Special Interfaith Episode:
Caring for our Place in New Mexico
- Living through boom & bust cycles, as told by residents
- Impacts to public health and public lands
Indian Pueblo Cultural Center in Albuquerque
- A community in transition
- San Juan County takes stock of all its natural resources
- An in-depth look at a basin that’s really booming
- Grappling with environmental & economic justice and worker health & safety
- The Permian as a model for methane capture and opportunities for economic diversification
Lensic Performing Arts Center, Santa Fe
Chapter 6: Our Public Lands of Enchantment (coming soon)
- Exploring our dynamic connections to the land
- How have extractive industries affected public access & use of our public lands?
- How can we responsibly balance and develop all our public lands resources?
Chapter Seven: Methane Mitigation (coming soon)
- The technology for methane capture exists; how does it work and why isn’t it being used?
- Federal methane rules: one administration giveth, another taketh away
- and why that presents a lot of opportunities at the state level
Solutions Seekers (coming soon)
At this point, we’ve all received an education. In the filming of UNEARTHED, we’ve met so many visionaries with many solutions to our state’s woes. Let’s come together and highlight a few paths towards a better New Mexico for all!